Baby Bolin

Countdown to Baby Bolin's arrival!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

BABY WATCH: Week 1

A few months ago we all guessed at when Jeffrey would arrive. Here are the guesses for this week....

Jamie- Dec 17, 11:45 am

Tonita- Dec 19, 4:42 am

Jen- Dec 22, 5:25 am

7 Comments:

Blogger Kenny and Jen said...

I am going to win! December 22!!!

Although I hope Jeffrey comes sooner cause I want to see him NOW!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

December 18th would be great but if not the 19th we have a Doctors appointment and the Doctor might admit us that day. Making Tonita the possible winner. If he comes after midnight and he is born on the 20th, that is our new guess.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kenny and Jen said...

No new guesses! Cheaters :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

Is Jamie going to be induced on the 19th if Jeffrey's not here by then?

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't think that the doctor will induce us but we are hoping that I am far enough along that she will tell us that it is time to go to the hospital.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Kenny and Jen said...

I can't wait to hear what your doctor says today. Call me ASAP!!!

Love you guys!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Danny and Tonita said...

YEAH the 19th man it's the best day! I hope we hear good news! :) Whenever he comes we can't wait!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home