My wife is a real trooper and she is going to be a great mommy! Jeffrey first trip to Disneyland was great. He probebly won't remember much but was active throughout the day. Mommy did a great job and was able to ride a few rides. Jamie and I really had fun just walking around and shopping, also kicking our feet up and eating Churros and Ice cream!
4 Comments:
My wife is a real trooper and she is going to be a great mommy! Jeffrey first trip to Disneyland was great. He probebly won't remember much but was active throughout the day. Mommy did a great job and was able to ride a few rides. Jamie and I really had fun just walking around and shopping, also kicking our feet up and eating Churros and Ice cream!
I don't know how you did it Jamie! I was barely able to handle short walks at Lake Tahoe when I was only 7 months prego!
-Kelly
Jamie is my hero :)
DEC. 19th! That's when Jeffery's coming! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home