Matt, you better not win the guess the date game. Your guess was for January 12, that puts me over my due date by a week. I want the baby out as soon as possible :)
David and I want to thank everyone for coming to the shower. We had a great time. Thank you Kenny, Jenny, Mom and Dad for all of your hard work. You did a great job!
Having the shower made me even more excited to see Jeffery! I was good to see you guys--Jamie you look amazing!You too David (didn't want to leave you out:) And Matt, my guess is the one thats going to win! DEC. 19th--I've totaly got it in the bag:)
Let's just hope that Kenny's guess doesn't win. Did you know he put blue eyes and blind?!? What a weirdo. I think it had something to do with us poking the baby in the eye when we are feeling him kick!
6 Comments:
I'm going to win the guess the date game!!
p.s. that comment is from Matt!
Matt, you better not win the guess the date game. Your guess was for January 12, that puts me over my due date by a week. I want the baby out as soon as possible :)
David and I want to thank everyone for coming to the shower. We had a great time.
Thank you Kenny, Jenny, Mom and Dad for all of your hard work. You did a great job!
Having the shower made me even more excited to see Jeffery! I was good to see you guys--Jamie you look amazing!You too David (didn't want to leave you out:) And Matt, my guess is the one thats going to win! DEC. 19th--I've totaly got it in the bag:)
Let's just hope that Kenny's guess doesn't win. Did you know he put blue eyes and blind?!? What a weirdo. I think it had something to do with us poking the baby in the eye when we are feeling him kick!
Post a Comment
<< Home