Countdown to Baby Bolin's arrival!
posted by Kenny and Jen @ 11:04 AM
I am no good at this game :(I know it is kinda odd, but it is the only baby game I could find!Love you guys!
Dad saved 15 babies and Mom killed them all! I guess only Dad can babysit Jeffrey!
Yeah, I saved 34 babies!!! I hope that means I am going to be a good Mommy :)
It Took a little practice but I saved 44 Babies, of course that was with Jamies help.
The first two times I got -180 and then -210...but then I saved 42 babies so maybe we'd get to babysit if I practice a little more!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I am no good at this game :(
I know it is kinda odd, but it is the only baby game I could find!
Love you guys!
Dad saved 15 babies and Mom killed them all! I guess only Dad can babysit Jeffrey!
Yeah, I saved 34 babies!!! I hope that means I am going to be a good Mommy :)
It Took a little practice but I saved 44 Babies, of course that was with Jamies help.
The first two times I got -180 and then -210...but then I saved 42 babies so maybe we'd get to babysit if I practice a little more!
Post a Comment
<< Home