Baby Bolin

Countdown to Baby Bolin's arrival!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Who's really pregnant?

Jamie
or
David

4 Comments:

Blogger Danny and Tonita said...

Hey guys I LOVE Jefferys room!!!!Jamie you look most beautiful--David, your postively glowing.I feel like it's more real now that I've seen the pictures.I can't wait to see you in October.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kenny and Jen said...

I agree... David definitely has the pregnancy glow!!!

Jamie looks so cute. If we have kids I hope I look as good :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

Jamie, you look great. And Jeffrey's room is very cute. I can't believe you have it completed already! You must be putting David to work. Good job.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyday I come home I am just amazed at how beautiful Jamie is and how much she is growing. You will all see at the shower and maybe Jeffrey will kick for you.

I'm glad everone likes the room, it was alot of work but the hardest part it still to come. We are working on some small crown molding and if I can get the angels it might cover up my bad painting.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home