Baby Bolin

Countdown to Baby Bolin's arrival!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Jeffrey's Photo Shoot

Jeffrey's knees
Jeffrey's spine
Jeffrey's foot
Heartbeat
It's a BOY

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesday night, I finally felt Jeffrey kick! It took about two minutes before my hand jumped from his big kick. It was the coolest thing I have ever felt. Now it is real for me!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jim and Jolene said...

Jeffrey is soooo cute already! It's exciting that you finally felt him kick, David!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as feet go . . . looks like Jeffrey is going to take after his dad! It's so exciting to hear that he's moving around a lot. We're thinking about the three of you all the time!

Love, Mema & Granpa Earl

8:08 PM  
Blogger Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

I love that we can see Jeffrey's first pictures, but when do we get to see Jamie's cute prego tummy?
-Kelly

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home