Bailey is wearing the cone because she has a fungus. Because of the fungus, she licks and licks and licks until she has no more fur and she starts to bleed on her feet and tummy. You should see her walk around and get stuck on things :)
Jamie I saw your pictures from Thanksgiving at David's station you looked sooo cute! :) I like the one with you and Davie, (and Jeffery) in front of the fire truck! I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving, talk to you soon! Remember, Dec. 19th--Jeffery's coming! :)
p.s. David you looked cute too...we didn't want to leave you out! :)
3 Comments:
Awww, what a cute sister! Why does she have the cone on?
Thank you guys for sending me the ecard, it made me smile! :)
Bailey is wearing the cone because she has a fungus. Because of the fungus, she licks and licks and licks until she has no more fur and she starts to bleed on her feet and tummy. You should see her walk around and get stuck on things :)
Jamie I saw your pictures from Thanksgiving at David's station you looked sooo cute! :) I like the one with you and Davie, (and Jeffery) in front of the fire truck! I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving, talk to you soon! Remember, Dec. 19th--Jeffery's coming! :)
p.s. David you looked cute too...we didn't want to leave you out! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home