Boy or Girl?
Soon we will find out if Baby Bolin is a boy or a girl...
What do you think Baby Bolin will be?
Not sure? Check out the previous "Boy or Girl" post full of Old Wives Tales to help you decide!
Countdown to Baby Bolin's arrival!
Not sure? Check out the previous "Boy or Girl" post full of Old Wives Tales to help you decide!
11 Comments:
Totally TWINS!!How awesome would that be? Hey Jamie and David, hope you're doing well, can't wait to find out who and how many are coming!!!Love~Danny&Tonita
I'm first voting for a girl, because I love the name you have picked out.
I'm next voting for a boy, because God is ultimately in control.
Either way, I love this baby already!
Love, Mom
You can't vote twice... cheater! :)
Remember...I have some
"inside information"!
By the way, I voted for a girl and Kenny voted for twins!
I voted for a girl! Either way, I'm looking forward to sharing in the joy of your newborn baby.
Love, Dad
David and I keep having dreams that it is going to be a girl. On the ultrasound, the doctor first thought it was a girl, then at second glance said it could be a boy. The baby is having fun keeping all of us guessing!
I think it is a girl because it is. Well actually it is just easier because we allready have her name.
In case it is a boy, we will be happy too but no name yet.
I want a little sister, and I hope she has big feet so I can bite them.
I want a little brother and I can't wait to play and chew on it
Hi Jamie and David, I voted for a girl. I think it is because, of that wives tale of having more morning sickness with girls. Although, I too, agree, that no matter what it is girl, or boy as long as it is healthy Baby Bolin will be loved very much.
Love, Mom Bolin
Post a Comment
<< Home